Gbanking options from Gilmore Bank let you save time, money and our natural resources! Our suite of Cash Management Services will help your business maximize cash flow, automate repetitive tasks, reduce expenses and achieve your financial goals. Plus, our team of experts will personally assist you in finding the most efficient and cost effective approach to managing your banking relationship. Ask us how Gbanking can help you reduce trips to the bank on behalf of you and your employees ... and reduce your use of paper checks.
Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 are prohibited from being processed through any business accounts or your relationship with Gilmore Bank.
e-statements: a small change that reaps big rewards!
If you're business takes advantage of Gilmore Bank's online banking services, you're eligible for FREE monthly e-statements on all of your Gilmore Bank business deposit accounts! Just drop by the bank to get signed up. After that, you'll get an email notifying you that your statement is ready for viewing, downloading and or printing. It's your choice.
There are many reasons to take advantage of e-statements from Gilmore Bank! Here are just a few:
- e-statements are available the day they are generated
- no waiting on snail mail
- easy online access
- just log on to your online banking to get your statement
- download to your hard drive and print at any time (or not at all!)
- easier to keep up with than paper statements for tax reporting, budgeting and record keeping
- less clutter
- e-statements reduce the risk of theft and mail fraud
- no confidential information is emailed to you, just an email notice that your statement is ready to be viewed
- less paper required
Business customers who have been utilizing online banking for business still have access to checking and savings online statements via your online account. Only businesses who sign up for Gilmore Bank’s e-statement service will receive an email notification that your new monthly statement is ready.